One off donation – General donation

I want to give

Make your gift worth 25% more at no extra cost to you

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please contact our Gift Aid Team on 01344 771961 if you wish to cancel this declaration, no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains, or you change your name or home address (Gift Aid may only be claimed against a home address).

Stay in touch

Find out about how your donation is helping people with EB, our campaigns and other ways you can support our essential work.

Please select the areas you would like to hear about:

We respect your privacy and will not pass your details on to any third party without your permission. Read our privacy policy.

Your gift helps

Your gift helps


Could buy a special needs feeder system for babies who have blistered mouths and are unable to feed using a regular teat.

Your gift helps

Your gift helps


Could pay for a Community Support Manager to visit a DEBRA member at home to conduct a full benefits review and assess the financial support that may be available.